Thursday, March 3, 2011



{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
No. But I had one pair of favourite jeans that had holes in them...they were fantastic!

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
Nope. I'd like to think I will again one day though!

{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
This topic actually causes me quite a bit of stress. I can't decide which way I like better so I as I'm eating them I waffle back and forth on just how I want to eat my last one. It's very stressful in my brain!


{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
Only when I'm running back and forth when we're trying to leave.

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Trina Thomas...but she probably wouldn't be home so then I'd call Janice Westnedge. I think for family I'd want to come up with more elaborate ways to tell them instead of calling.

{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
Nope...I'd assume you'd have to be rich for that...food is a valuable thing to just throw around. On the other hand, I have been in a tadpole spitting fight...

{seven} do you snore?
Yes. Jesse likes to imitate me.

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
Over 60wpm! I'm pretty proud of that (always have been). I took typing in Grade 9. I ended up skipping a lot of the classes go smoke (and by that I mean share 1 cigarette with a few friends) but I got an 'A' in the class anyways.

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
Only if a teddy bear headstand works - and even that hurts my head...so, no.

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
I have that old fashioned popcorn maker and use the theatre spice...yum!


You can do a linky thing...but I don't really get it yet. And I'll probably never get around to wee bit wednesday on a Wednesday! Oh well, thought it'd be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Your comments are so sweet, they prove you are so unique Casey:)

    To use a linky, click on it, copy the code and paste the code in your article before you post it... I like mine on the end. Then go to the other person's site that is hosting and you put the link to your post where they provide a spot for it, LA LA DA, perfectly circular linking on the internet!

    ReplyDelete